Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Need some storyboard work?

I don't really like posting job oportunities on my blog, but I need some board artists for a series that I'm directing for Disney called "Yin Yang Yo" and board artists seem to be tough to find these days.

It's a really cool comedy/action type show with some great talent attached. It's written by Steve Marmel, who wrote on Fairly Odd Parents, and created by Bob Boyle, art director of the same show. Not to mention, blog superstar Todd "Kauf" Kauffman is assistant directing, and his Neptoon Studios chum Mark Thornton is supervising design.

Note, we can hire Canadians only...sorry Americans!!!!

If you are interested, please drop me an e-mail.

Thanks!

Mark

9 comments:

Unknown said...

It's a fun show!

José said...

Hey Mark.
I sent you an email about it. Hope you got it. My email is being weird lately

Jeremiah Alcorn said...

If I were only Canadian....and a board artist... darn american citizenship and lack of boarding experience... Good luck with the show though..with the kind of talent you guys have on, I'm sure it's going to do great! Keep those great posts comin'... well when your not too busy.

Stanley Thunderbeard said...

damn, I'd love to do it but I'm smack dab in the middle of 100 things right now. Best of luck with the series, I may be crawling to you on my hands and knees in a month or so.

Boris Hiestand said...

no Amercans eh? well how about Dutch people who are now in London but actually live in Munich!

Dan Yu said...

Hey, I'm an animator in Vancouver,
and I'm interested!
What's your email though?

JustMe said...

Damn. I wish I was Canadian right now...

Anonymous said...

I like your graphic style :)

warren said...

PICK ME! PICK ME!

oh wait, nevermind.